This year we are offering:
- full shares, enough produce for two adults and two children. Some of our customers decide to go together with someone else and split the cost and the produce of a share.
- 20 weeks beginning mid-May through the end of September.
- Shares will be packaged in re-usable Farmers’ Market bags, which need to be returned each week for use the following week.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 due April 1, 2010 with the balance, $350 due May 1, 2010.
- We will begin deliveries after receiving full payment along with the signed CSA agreement.
- Optional orchard run, cage free brown eggs $4 a dozen
- Weekly postings on our website of recipes and produce being delivered
- Shares can be picked up at the farm or the Farmers’ Markets at Oregon City or Villebois (Wilsonville)
- Delivery sites can be discussed depending on numbers in a specific area
What produce will be planted and is expected for the season, weather depending of course: